WHAT WE DO
PASOS was born to help non-English speakers, mostly Spanish speakers, so they can express their concerns, understand their rights and make choices through our intermediary services. We guide them on how to move forward, using us as their voice. Shame, isolation and prejudice are some of the challenges faced by people who have not yet learned the English language o are unable to do so.
- We talk to professionals on our clients behalf or act as interpreters.
- We liaise with DWP, local authorities, solicitors, social services, NHS and medical specialists, police etc and make them aware of what they are entitled to, helping them to get their point of view across, and search for the relevant services to assist them.
- We can book appointments for them, write letters and emails, assist them with completing forms and claims.
- We are here to facilitate the situation between the professional body and the client
We meet our clients needs.
- We provide affordable remote Video or phone Interpreting Services without compromising on quality
SERVICES REFERRAL FORM
PLEASE COMPLETE THE BELOW DETAILS TO REFER YOUR CLIENT TO ONE OF OUR SERVICES
If you would like to discuss a referral with a member of the team, please use our chat.